PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy has been published by The RDT Group on behalf of itself, its affiliates, subsidiaries and is intended for individuals outside the organisation with whom we interact, including visitors to our websites, customers, corporate clients and suppliers’ staff and any other recipients of our services. It is intended to provide information about how we treat personal data and protect privacy and personal information.
The RDT Group reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices or the interests of the entity. Any modification will be announced in advance.
CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING
The person in charge of the processing is RDT ENGINEERS CAPITAL, S.L., a company with its registered office at Bizkaia Technology Park, Building 614, CP 48160 Derio (Bizkaia), with NIF B64114150 and telephone number 946470647, representing and coordinating all the subsidiaries of the RDT Group.
The RDT Group has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who will ensure that your data is processed in compliance with current regulations. The interested party may contact the DPO at DPD@rdtingenieros.com for any query regarding data protection.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
We inform you that we will process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, insofar as there is a legal basis for each processing.
Management of vacancies and job opportunities: We will process your personal data in order to keep you informed about the different job vacancies that may occur in our organization, or to offer the services to clients in possible projects entrusted to the RDT Group.
Administrative or legal purposes: We will use your data for the necessary administrative purposes (preparation of salary receipts, social security receipts, mandatory tax payments), to contract services of your interest or to resolve a dispute or complaint.
Legitimate interest: The RDT Group’s legitimate interest is to effectively and efficiently manage the service offered, giving you optimum satisfaction as a user of the service. Therefore, the RDT Group will collect and process your data while the relationship with you remains in force or until you request its deletion.
ORIGIN AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- We obtain personal data when the interested party provides it to us (by contacting the RDT Group via email or telephone or by any other means such as entering personal information in our forms on our web pages).
- We obtain personal data in the usual course of our relationship with the interested party (during the process of handling transactions on our website, processing and requests via email etc).
GUARANTEE OF DATA ACCURACY
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. The user is responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that is caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
The RDT Group informs you that you have the following rights over your personal data:
- Access to your data: You have the right to access your data in order to know what personal data we are dealing with that concern you.
- Request the rectification or suppression of your data: You have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and that concern you, and that are being processed by the RDT Group. You also have the right to request the suppression of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep the data about which you have requested the limitation of the processing for the exercise or defence of claims.
- To the portability of your data: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us.
- To object to the processing of your data: You have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we will stop processing them unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- You may exercise these rights by sending a request accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card, specifying which of these you wish to be satisfied, to the following e-mail address: DPD@rdtingenieros.com.