We offer our clients an integral industrial maintenance service for both production means and installations, which includes:
- Maintenance of production means and installations: conductive, preventive, predictive, corrective, legal, major shutdowns, etc.
- Management of energy and environmental resources.
- Integral management of fluids.
- Coordination of subcontracting activities.
OUTSOURCING OF INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE.
- Comprehensive management of the execution of maintenance at all levels.
- Multidisciplinary and continuously growing staff.
- Committed, serious and effective service.
- Response capacity and flexibility.
PURCHASE MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS.
For those clients where we collaborate in the maintenance of their assets, we offer a comprehensive service of locating, purchasing, supplying and accounting for the spare parts in the maintenance warehouses.
We allow our customers to have a better response time of spare parts and a greater efficiency in their purchases.
We have qualified and experienced personnel, as well as software and hardware solutions that integrate with the client’s own systems.
- Experience in contract implementation and subrogation.
- Flexibility and multi-skills.
The benefits of outsourcing maintenance with INTENANCE:
- We allow our client to focus on their product that they manufacture, sell and maintain, leaving the responsibility for their productive assets to us.
- We transform many of our clients’ fixed costs into variable costs.
- We improve the characteristic curve of our client’s maintenance allowing us to work for an availability and costs according to our client’s needs.
- We apply our own work methodologies in the identification of repetitive breakdowns, intervention procedures for complex work,… reducing repetitive breakdowns and saving intervention times.
- Flexibility and speed when planning technical stops.
- We bring a lot of knowledge of many sectors with which we can carry out complex planned interventions, lowering the usual costs of TSS.
- Elimination of all costs linked to investment in the selection, training and supervision of work stations for our client.
- We study routes, equipment sizing and lean operations that allow our client to make savings from integrating multiple services into Intenance.
- In Customers where we provide a comprehensive service, we are preventive resources for other contracts, thus saving our customer time and money.
- We have assets and technological tools that many customers cannot afford to buy and that we use in our services, allowing us to close maintenance operations sooner.